当前位置:首页 > 百科

Attimes-forever

<At times-Forever> 是著名网络英文欣赏作家 Flermoond Bowen(英文化名) 的第五部公开性英文作品。既属来自于散文随笔,又可归属于英拉活办文音乐填词作品。

作品以通360百科俗的词句建造又不失文雅的笔触,动人心璇,向人们展开了世俗的残酷与作者对幽居独处的向往。该作品仍保留在其QQ空间汉事坏呢重病中。

名称:At times-Forever

作者:Flermoond Inteknoonf Bowen (英文化名)

首次发表日期:2014年5月29日

投资合伙人:Gabrielle Clearwater (英文化名)

语言:英文

字数:5段,42

作者简介

英文姓名:Flermoond I nteknoon失外欢尼方率压无f Bowen

笔名:Aurora Alden

年龄:15

已完成作品(英文):At times-Forever Sooner or later Seeking in perolexity I边史耐娘高又stanble castle I`ll ne房哥血烟反ver get your love(暂未公开)

其它不详

  • 中文名 At times-forever
  • 属性 网络英文
  • 作者 Flermoond Bowen
  • 类型 英文作品

 来自 作品原文

  At times-Forever

  At times,I hope to stroll 360百科by myself forever,

  有时,我愿意永远一个人漫步,

  keeping strolling, in a cool day.

  一直跟似酸投晶斤苏领评视走下去,在凉爽的一天.

  And no harm there would be done, no one there I`d knock into.

  那里没有伤害和你欺我争,我也不会和谁相撞.

  Only stroll,keeping strolling, and meanwhilethe breeze blowing,

  只是走下去,伴着微风拂面.

  I stroll till the end.

  漫步直到最后.

  At times, I even hop不失留料掌失预探预器e to watch on my own forever,

短情继响需香及宣  有时,我甚至愿意永远独自凝望,

  watching by my eyes, and wa注调节秋拉绿尽研tching by my heart.

  用眼眸,用心.

  Still watching something, or I`d g三点介例选说et bored.

  不停地望着什么,否则我会觉得孤寂.

  Watching the tide surge, and watching the snow fall.

  望着那海潮翻滚澎湃,望着那雪花儿洒落天际.

  And there is no hurt in my eye鲁似轴评语多径批杀陆尽s, there are no partings in my hea理活程分量对说rt.

  然而我看不见悲怆,也感受不到离别.

  Maybe everything is far from the worldly pa银界此干根卫笑假怀都st,

  一切都与过往的世俗万物隔开,

  and everything is going well.

  一切都过得很好,很好.

  Only watch, keeping watching, till the very end.

  只是看着这一切,直到最后右欢应静沿汉练怕下.

  And at other times, I`ll be looking forward to daydreaming forever in a garden,

  还有的时候啊,菜纪跟握长我将希望在一座大花园里永远沉溺于白日的梦境,

  dreaming I achieve my will, dreaming o` 督爱句之别免答掉留家紧getting married with her.

教买  梦想着实现自己的夙愿,光酒志末风晶教汉否梦想着和她的携手.

  Th铁朝欢身停交能小期ough everthing is 觉以tooillimitableby half.

  尽管一切都是那么缥缈.

  Will someone be here to stay, eventhough we`re far apart.

  又会不会有谁情愿在这里,虽然我们身隔天边?

  But no one else would burst into my dreams, andnothing elsewould break them off.

  但没有谁能得以闯入我的梦境,也不会有使它终止的力量.

  Making a smile remain in my mouth.

  让一抹微笑永远镌刻在我嘴角,

  I am still myself.

  亲爱的,我还是我.

  I`ll keep dreaming, till the very end.

  让梦一直陪伴着我,直到最后.

  But at times,whoever they are, no matter where they remain,

  但也有时,不论他们身为何人,身处何方,

  they still do harm, and they keep bringing sadness.

  他们始终会带来伤害,悲怆,

  It isjust because nobody in the universe really care twopence about you.

  仅仅因为没有人在这世上会在乎你皱褶的疮口。

  Whilethey are delighted, they appear willing to give up everything for your own good.

  你会看到他们欢欣雀跃,仿佛愿意为你好,为你放弃一切。

  They congratulate you and wave their hands,appearing kind enough to console you all the time.

  他们挥手向你道贺,总是那么体贴地将你抚慰。

  While they are unhappy, their carefulness becomes stupid and selfish,

  你会看到他们抓狂,于是他们的呵护便变得愚蠢可笑,见利忘义,

  their wishes to you seem good-for-nothing.

  他们的祝愿便变得一无是处。

  They smirk and shake their heads,no longer seek you like before,and bringingall theaffections to an end.

  他们向你假笑,离开了你从前的影子,把一切的情谊送往尽头。

  It is invariably you who is supposed by them to accept apathy and confusion.

  总想你去承受所有的苦楚和迷惘。
And you will find at times, everything is accidentally-on-purpose changing forever.

  你有时会发现,一切都总在冥冥中不经意地改变。

  At times, we are truly alone.

  有时,我们真得好孤单。

  So most of the time, I hope to be a cuckoo,

  那么有许多时候,我愿意变成一只布谷鸟。

  I`ll have got much more freedom, and much more natural friends.

  我有更多的自由,更多知心的朋友。

  They never say good-bye to me,

  他们从不对我说再见,

  and they never care whether I`m so great.

  他们也从不在意我是否那般优秀。

  I`ve got no sadness, but full of delights.

  我没有忧伤,心中满是欢喜。

  Standing on a branch, and singing the forever.

  于是我站在一颤枝桠上,唱着"永恒"

  Singing the forever for you, Dear Aurora, for those who I care about.

  为你唱着永恒的誓言啊,光明女神,为了我在乎的人。

  For my Never-Never-Land,

  为那极乐的世外桃源,

  untill the end of the end...

  直到最后的最后...

at times-forever
标签:

  • 关注微信
上一篇:Can You Believe It
下一篇:龙魂·塔西亚

相关文章